Tutorial for Phunware Advertising Integration through Google DFP
Step 1. Create Ad unit
To create an ad unit:
- In your DFP Small Business account, click the Inventory tab. The "Ad units" table displays.
- Click New ad unit
Step 2. Enter Ad Unit Info
Creating Mobile Ad unit:
- Enter in Ad unit Name
- Select the appropriate ad size. (Please note the ad size selected much match the ad size defined when your Phunware zone id was configured).
Step 3. Create An Order and Line Item
To create an order
- In your DFP Small Business account, click the Orders tab.
- Click New order.
Step 4. Entering Order and Line Item Info
Enter your order information in the appropriate fields.
- Order names must be unique within your network, select Inventory size
- Enter your line item information
- Input line item start and end dates
- Select inventory and Targetting
- Click Save
Step 5. Confirming Order
- Click on Order Line Item
Step 6. Adding Creative
- Click on "Add Creative"
Step 7. Select Mobile Ad Network
- Select "Mobile Ad Network" as the creative type.
Step 8. Insert Ad Request URL
- Name your creative and input your Ad Request URL which will follow the format outlined below, with your appropriate zone id appended at the end.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I Find My Phunware Zone ID?
- Login to ads.tapit.com
- Zone Id is located under the App name and ID