I’m An International Publisher, How Do You Work / Pay Me?

TapIt!™works with many international partners. We require some sort of identification for tax purposes. We can accept either a (1) U.S. Tad Identification Number, (2) Non U.S. Entity With U.S. Source Of Income Form W-8ECI. Download Form W-8ECI. More information , (3) Non U.S. Entity With Out U.S. Sources Of Income Form W-8EBN. Download Form W-8BEN. All these forms are rather simple and merely a formality of conducting business with any U.S. based company. If you have any other questions, you may contact our Publisher Team HERE to assist you.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk