Campaign Reporting provides you with in-depth analytics and data including total impressions, ad requests, fill rate, click-through rates and more. You can select what data you want to view and choose how you want to view the campaign data.
For campaign reporting:
- Login at https://ads.tapit.com/
- Click on the Reports tab at the top right and click through to Advertiser Reports - here you can pull and view the performance data for either each campaign individually or all of the campaigns collectively.
- To generate a report:
- Select the campaign name you wish to view from the drop down list or select All under Campaign
- Select the creative you wish to view from the drop down list for that particular campaign or select All under Creative
- Select how far back you would like to view the data from the selected campaign under Type
- If you would like to filter your results and view even more metrics then click the Advanced Options button and customize your own report
- Once all of your options have been selected click the Run Report button
A standard report without advanced options will include the following metrics:
- Campaign Name
- Impressions: The number of times your ads were displayed
- Clicks: The number of times your ad has been clicked
- CTR: Click-through rate (CTR) is the number of times your ad was clicked on divided by the number of times your ad(s) were shown. For example, if your ad was shown 1000 times and received 10 clicks, your CTR would be 1.0%
- eCPM: The effective cost-per-mille (cost-per-thousand)
- Spend: The total amount you have spent over the duration of time being reported. This is calculated by multiplying the bid price and total number of clicks. For example if the bid price was $.10 and you received 100 clicks you spent $10
- CPC: The average price you are paying for each click. For example, if you received two clicks, one costing $0.10 and one costing $0.40, your average CPC is $0.25
You can export the reporting file (.CSV format) to Microsoft Excel to further analyze or reorganize your performance data.