Tutorial guide for Tapit Intergration through Google DFP
Step 1. Create Ad unit
To create an ad unit for a mobile website:
- In your DFP Small Business account, click the Inventory tab. The "Ad units" table displays.
- Click New ad unit
Step 2. Enter Ad unit info
Creating Mobile Ad unit
1.Enter in Ad unit Name
2 .Select Ad size
(320x50, 300x250, or 728x90)
*That matches exactly Tapit Ad placment Zone *
Step 3. Create An Order
To create an order
1. In your DFP Small Business account, click the Orders tab.
2. Click New order.
Step 4. Entering Order Info
Enter your order information in the appropriate fields.
1. Order names must be unique within your network, select Inventory size
2. Enter your line item information.
3. Select inventory and Targetting
4. Click Save.
Step 5. Confirming Order
Click on Order Line Item
Step 6. Adding Creative
Click on Adding Creative
Step 7. Select Third Party/Custom Code for Mobile Web, SDK mediation for App
Only "Select Third Party" or "Custom" for Mobile website. For App application integration choose SDK Mediation.
Step 8. Mobile Web Integration
Copy Custom Code
Insert Click Macro Or Cachebuster
Make sure to insert the click macro within the custom tag (Note: There will be click discrepancy if click macro is not inserted)
Step 8. Mobile App Integration
SDK Mediation required Admob SDK intstallation to the app.
1.Select SDk Mediation
2.Enter Zone ID
3. Select Save
Step 9. Finding Tapit Zone ID
1. Login in to ads.tapit.com
2. Zone Id is located under the App name and ID
Step 10. Approving Creative
Click on Approve for ads to run.