Campaign reporting provides you with performance data, including total impressions, click-through rates and more. You can choose to view performance data at the campaign, ad group or ad level.
For campaign reporting:
- Log in at ads.phunware.com
- From the Reports menu, click on "Advertiser Reports" - here you can view performance data for individual, multiple campaigns, & creative.
- Click on the "Advanced Options" button, then select the level of reporting you wish to view - campaign, or creative.
- Select the desired date range. Alternatively, you can select "Today" to view stats for the current day.
- Select if you want to show a detailed report of each campaign, ads, or a summary of all the selected campaigns, or ads.
- Select if you want to report the total or details by day, week or month.
The report includes the following metrics.
- Impressions: The number of times your ads are shown.
- Clicks: The total number of times your ads are clicked.
- CTR (click-through rate): The number of times your ads are clicked, divided by the number of times your ads are shown. For example, if your ad is shown 1000 times and receives 11 clicks, your CTR is 1.1%.
- Cost: The total amount you pay for the reported time period, calculated by multiplying the bid price by the total number of clicks. Cost is not relevant for house ads because house ads are free (there is no cost associated with house ads, but this is still open in the report).
- Average CPC: The average price you are paying for each click. For example, if you receive two clicks, one costing $0.20 and one costing $0.40, your average CPC is $0.30. This is not relevant for house ads because house ads are free.
You can export the report (.CSV or .XML formats) to Microsoft Excel to further analyze your performance data.